Sunday, July 31, 2011

2 months old and other goings on

It has been a while since I have posted.  It has been a wonderful past few months.  I have always wanted to be a stay at home mom and I finally had the chance.  I love my kids, each one of them are so wonderful in their own ways and I know I am truly blessed to have them.

Arianne starts Jr. High in the next couple of weeks, she is so excited.  I am so proud of that girl.  Such a smart and mature young lady.  She has been helping me out with the baby so much this summer.  She has even woken up with him in the night 2 times.  It has been awesome.  I thought I would hear him and I haven't.  She gets right up, makes a bottle, changes his bum and rocks him back to sleep. 

Alyssa had a great summer playing baseball.  She is so good.  I am so amazed by her natural talent.  She just gets out there and plays hard.  She even volunteered to be catcher and is really good at it.  She hit the ball almost every time she was up to bat.  She has been a great help with her little brother or "her buddy" she calls him.  She loves to hold and feed him.  She is changing schools this year too and will be in 3rd grade already.  So crazy how time flys.

Ashton is 9 weeks already and smiling and cooing now.  It is so cute.  He is also starting to sleep longer at night on occasion.  He is the most beautiful baby.  I feel like my family is complete and perfect.  He loves his sisters and his grandma's too.  He smiles at them and flirts with those gorgeous eyes.  We are so fortunate that Grandma Mary and Grandma Webb will be watching him for us when I go back to work tomorrow.  I am so happy to know he will be taken care of and loved immensely.  It is so hard to leave him.  I have been so sad about having to go back.  Hopefully it doesn't take me to long to get back in the swing of things. 

Jer is doing great at his job.  He is going back to school the end of August for the next few semesters.  He has been really busy at work, they have had him working 5 10's and an 8 hour shift on Saturdays.  We miss him but it definitely helps with me being home and not getting a paycheck.  He also got an 08' Road King the other day.  He is so happy, he loves it.  I am so in love with him, he is the most amazing man.  I am a very lucky girl.

As for me, I had lap-band surgery on 7/21.  It has been a hard recovery for me for some reason.  I haven't been feeling very well.  I am excited to get healthy and look smokin hot!!  Lol.  Hopefully I can get to a point where I know how and what to eat so that it works for me.  It is definitely not a magic fix, you still have to eat right and work out or it is pointless to have the surgery.  I guess we will see. 

Here are some pics of our summer.  Enjoy.


























No comments:

Post a Comment